Verint is pleased to announce it won the “Data Management Partner for Regulatory Compliance” category in this year’s Central Banking Fintech & Regtech Global Awards.
This prestigious recognition, awarded during the virtual Fintech & Regtech Global Supervisory Summit 2020 today, is an acknowledgement of how Verint’s financial compliance solutions enable the central banking community and regulators to capture, manage, analyze and retrieve a vast volumes of communication data to reduce risk and meet regulatory obligations for recordkeeping, surveillance, reporting and data governance.
As highlighted in Central Banking’s official announcement, “On regulatory compliance, Verint has demonstrated the power of technology in streamlining processes around the management of communication data. A South American central bank client used its software to help it monitor calls with market participants, setting the bar for meeting stringent surveillance requirements.”
- Click here to watch the full announcement presenting this year’s winners (Don’t forget to click on ‘The Winners of 2020 Fintech & Regtech Global Awards’ in the video stream – Verint’s part starts at 5:20)
- Read Central Banking’s official press announcement with link to a write-up dedicated to each winner, including Verint (behind paywall)
- Read Verint’s press release about this prestigious accolade.
Central Banking’s Fintech & Regtech Global Awards winners are selected by a jury composed of industry experts and former central bankers. The objective is to bring together the official sector and the Fintech and Regtech communities to celebrate the most exciting and innovative work being done in this new and important area.
These awards recognize:
- Innovation in products and policy, markets, economies and society
- How the best results are achieved through partnership
- The best work among central banks, other financial regulators and supervisors and the broader practitioner market
About Verint’s Solutions for Central Banks
Verint’s award-winning Financial Compliance solution—available in the cloud, on premises and as a hybrid architecture—supports automated policies and compliance workflows, offers an open approach to ease integration and provides a broad range of capabilities to help the financial industry tackle communication compliance, operational assurance and data governance. Trusted by over 800 financial services organizations worldwide—including Tier 1 banks, investment firms and regulatory bodies—Verint’s compliance solutions provide the ability to capture, retain, monitor, retrieve and analyze voice and electronic communications offered by the latest unified communications (UC), collaboration, trader voice, mobile and IP telephony solutions.
Our solutions provide secure and reliable compliance recording, data governance, data discovery and analysis, operational assurance and communication governance capabilities to enable oversight, reliability and risk prevention for central banks and other market participants at every step of their communication data management journey.