For many organizations compliance and security risks are a major factor, that need to be carefully managed. Verba and Actiance have teamed up to deliver an effective integrated solution for Skype for Business compliance.
Our technology partner, Actiance says Vantage “is designed to meet your organisation’s security, management, compliance requirements for real – time communications and supports all major government and industry regulated sectors. It provides granular content filtering and archiving of all conversations, ensuring an audit trail for compliance purposes.”
Integrated Skype for Business Compliance
Integration with Actiance Vantage was launched in Verba 8.2.
- You can use Vantage (where all your other compliance policies are to define recording policies)
- Verba will sync those policies every day and upload recordings into Vantage immediately after the calls end
This way your Verba solution provides voice and video recording recording your Vantage deployment. You can simply use the compliance processes you are familiar with in Vantage, while also recording and archiving voice calls.
The Vantage-Verba integration provides voice and video compliance capabilities not only for Lync / Skype for Business, but for Cisco, Avaya and other IP telephony platforms.
The Actiance-Verba technology partnership provides great benefits for our customers:
- Manage and secure a wide range of networks, which include public instant messaging, unified communications, enterprise social software and industry focused network
- Address regulatory, legal, and corporate requirements in a unified way
- Enhance ROI by reducing compliance-related costs through integration with existing archiving systems
- The extended feature sets provided by Actiance’s product (email archiving and social media archiving) enables both Actiance and Verba to provide a broader offering
For further information, contact one of experts.