Is your recording solution working properly? How do you know? For compliance reasons, it is critical that no recordings are lost. CDR Reconciliation from Verint Verba enables your system to check if all recordable conversations have been captured correctly and send notifications when anomalies are detected.
Assure recording for your piece of mind
Save time on detecting and solving system anomalies and processing bottlenecks. Detect unanswered and non-established conversations. Rest assured that your recording solution is working properly. Build your compliance on sound foundations with CDR Reconciliation.
A Conversation Detail Record (CDR) is a data record produced by a telephone exchange or other telecommunications equipment that documents the details of a telephone call or other telecommunications transaction (e.g., text message) that passes through that facility or device. The record contains various attributes of the call, such as time, duration, completion status, source number, and destination number.
From a regulatory perspective, it is critical that no recordings are lost. How to make sure that your recording solution is working properly? Verint Verba has got you covered with CDR Reconciliation, a unique feature which imports conversation records from the CDR database and matches them with the Verint Verba recordings. This service makes it possible to locate every conversation — either recorded or not — by comparing Verint Verba and the telephony platform database, and also report potential issues via the Verint Verba reporting framework.
Delivering best-in-class technology
for recording assurance
SAVE TIME ON DETECTING ANOMALIES
ASSURE RECORDING AT ALL TIMES
ENSURE LEGAL COMPLIANCE
CDR Reconciliation ensures proper system configuration to prevent recorded data loss and warns if any conversation has been lost, making immediate self-checking and corrections possible. In highly regulated industries with strict communication recording and record-keeping requirements, implementing Verint Verba’s reliable and complete CDR Reconciliation solution for recording assurance is a must-have for your organization. Reduce the operational efforts of detecting and solving misconfigurations and rest assured that everything is being recorded properly. CDR reconciliation offers the following functions:
- Periodically matches the original CDRs with the Verint Verba database records. If a conversation cannot be found in the Verint Verba system, the service creates a database record in Verint Verba and flags it.
- Compares the duration of the conversation to the length of the media file, and if the difference is bigger than the configured threshold, it flags the recording. The recording service checks other media errors during the recording process.
- Optionally imports and flags incomplete conversations, such as unanswered, non-established or busy ones
- Searches for the CDRs created after the last run of the CDR reconciliation
- Applies reconciliation only for the recorded extensions/addresses/numbers configured in the Verint Verba database. Additionally, the process uses only those extensions, where the recording mode is set to always-on.
- Sends optional system alerts and offers specific reporting options when lost conversations are identified
- Lists conversations which were not recorded (but the reconciliation process inserted them), or conversations where the recorder detected media processing error(s) via the standard search interface
- Available on Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync 2010, 2013 and Cisco (from CUCM 8.5) systems.
- Processes voice and video conversations
Manage risk and compliance with Verint Verba
In order to maintain compliance with the numerous legal and internal requirements, Verint Verba presents the most complete collaboration compliance solution that can effectively regulate, capture, archive and manage your most critical conversations across leading unified communications environments including Cisco UC and Skype for Business. Scalable, reliable and absolutely secure, Verint Verba will help you better manage risk and liability, confidently meet strict compliance demands and drive significant improvements in quality assurance.
- Silent and full-time recording of your UC without any user interaction
- Complete and secure repository with conversation details and media
- Fine-grained access control that can enforce any internal security policies
- Storage integrations for efficient record-keeping and rapid e-discovery
- No-touch, automated data retention policies for future-proof media archiving
- Comprehensive audit traces of all activities in the recording system