For compliance, it is essential to archive interactions like instant messages, audio and video conversations. It must be simple to produce recorded information at relatively short notice. In a previous post about compliance store integrations we highlighted our work to help customers in regulated industries to archive recorded data.
Today Verba is announcing integration with the compliance storage solution in Microsoft Office 365.
Archiving third-party data in Office 365
Office 365 has released a new Preview feature. It lets you import and archive third-party data from social media platforms, instant messaging platforms, and document collaboration platforms, to mailboxes in an Office 365 organization. As a launch partner, Verba participates in the Preview program.
Microsoft has published a blog post about this at blogs.office.com.
Verba as an Office 365 compliance data source
On the Technet site you can find a detailed topic about third-party data compliance which describes how to:
- Create and configure a third-party data mailbox in Office 365
- Configure user mailboxes for third-party data
- Start archiving the data
What can you record with Verba?
Using Verba you can record chat, voice and video data from multiple platforms and archive those in Office 365.
Unified Communication Platforms
- Skype for Business / Lync IM, Voice, Video
- Cisco Jabber IM, Cisco UC Voice and Video
- Avaya Aura Voice and VideoAvtec Radio
- Cisco UCCX/UCCE Voice and Video
Contact Center Solutions
- Geomant Contact Expert
- Mitel MiContact Center for Lync (prairieFyre)
- Luware LUCS Contact Center
Service Provider Platforms
- Oracle / Acme Packet Session Border Controller Voice and Video
- Singtel Mobile Voice
- Truphone Voice
- Centile Voice
- BroadSoft Voice and Video
Trader Voice Platforms
- IP Trade Voice
- Speakerbus Voice
Open Standard UC protocols
- SIP Voice and Video
- SIPREC Voice and Video
- H.323 Voice and Video
- TwistedPair Radio
- Avtec Radio
- Bosch/Telex Radio
- ESChat Radio
PC desktop screens
For further information, please contact one of our experts.