Voice trading continues to be a pivotal element of daily workflows across the institutional marketplace, which means that access to greater voice metadata is imperative for strategic, regulatory and operational purposes.
In the fourth episode of Cloud9’s podcast series examining developments in the voice trading landscape, Cloud9’s CAO and Head of Partnerships Brian Hunt and Verint VP of Product Strategy Phil Fry examine the who, where, what and why of accessing greater voice metadata and how this will progress as we near the end of one of the most challenging years in recent memory.
Listen to the podcast episode to learn more about:
- The key components that the Verint-Cloud9 partnership brings to the institutional marketplace and the challenges it’s addressing
- How voice data has evolved in recent years both as far as the complexity of the metadata and how it is used in an organization
- How the role of analytics has changed as voice metadata has become more sophisticated
- The key challenges that firms have faced in extracting voice data in the past and have these issues been addressed yet
- How firms are using this data and is there still a need for more of it
- If access to greater voice metadata is playing a central role in traders being able to work remotely
- How the COVID-19 pandemic this year has impacted how data is extracted and used across an organization and if this is going to continue to change in 2021
- How the usage of voice metadata will evolve over the next 5 years and how this will change the trading landscape as a whole