Verint provides robust integration with Luware's contact center solution. Luware is a provider of customer-centric service platforms specializing in collaborative interaction with clients using Microsoft Unified Communications. Luware LUCS is a multimodal Skype for Business / Microsoft Teams-based contact center solution.
Enabling compliance for your contact center
Augmented by Verint's innovative communication recording system, Luware LUCS and Microsoft UC end users can leverage compliant call recording of back-office personnel and contact center agents, facilitating adherence to data protection, recordkeeping, and communications monitoring requirements. Businesses can record all communications within their contact centers for quality assurance and agent training purposes including chat or video telephony - enabling their personnel to use the latest communication features and modalities offered by unified communications.While reliably recording customer and back-office interactions, Verint can capture some agent/contact center-specific metadata provided by Luware in the SIP header.
What are the benefits of using Luware LUCS?
- Luware LUCS Contact Center offers more than one modality, which runs on different communications channels like instant messaging, voice and video
- High level of cost-effectiveness during implementation and operations
- Ability to communicate 24/7 using a variety of channels: PTSN/ GSM, Skype, Lync/Federation, Web Interaction, Social Media, Email
- Real-time presence of agents and agent groups in Skype for Business / MS Teams contact list
- Webchat with the agents
- CRM integration with third party ERP systems
- Sophisticated reporting capability
What additional data does Luware provide from call flows?
Verint ingests additional SIP headers in call setups from Luware with additional information about the call flow such as:
- Customer uri: phone number of customer
- Agent Id: phone number of agent
- Application name
- Service line: call center service called (contacted)
- LUCMS: Front end Call Id: an identifier that can link together calls legs related to the same customer call session.