Orlando, FL is going to host Cisco Live! 2018 between 10 – 14 June 2018. Visit us at Booth 1549 to engage with our team and stay on top of the latest in the realm of Verint Verba—now a member of Verint Systems—as an end-to-end collaboration compliance and compliance recording solution for financial services and other regulated industries.
Our platform delivers proactive, active and reactive compliance functionalities to help businesses comply with industry regulations and government legislation while using Cisco collaboration environments.
The event is an exceptional combination of training and education on the latest technologies and trends, testing, and certification of Cisco products. This is also a unique opportunity to build the connections that will fuel personal and professional growth. Learn, explore, connect, and be inspired by Cisco’s top experts, partners, and customers.
Experience the latest offerings
Verint Verba offers a number of new features and improvements for Cisco:
- Cisco Spark (Webex Teams) integration – you can now capture Cisco Spark instant messaging (as a bonus, we have also included basic ‘re-active’ ethical wall capabilities for Spark/Webex Teams)
- Cisco Jabber File Transfer – capture and store Cisco Jabber file transfers using the Managed File Transfer functionality
- ICAP integration for Data Loss Prevention – Verint Verba offers the ability to run real-time checks on Cisco Jabber file transfers using an external DLP server.
- Multi-cluster Cisco UCM (JTAPI)– the solution can now connect to multiple CUCM clusters using a single JTAPI service, which eases deployment in large CUCM environments
- Cisco MediaSense Video on Hold / Video in Queue replacement – Verint Verba customers can replace video queuing capabilities formerly available in the discontinued Cisco MediaSense
- Recording announcements – a new Cisco recording announcement service is available supporting both inbound and outbound call scenarios using External Call Control Profiles and CURRI
Stop by and learn more about these and many other capabilities that can help businesses realize their Cisco Collaboration vision. We are looking forward to meeting you!