Transforming Compliance for the Digital Era
Our solutions offer a comprehensive approach to compliance, helping you avoid fines and reputational damage. It combines proven technology, automation, data-driven business intelligence, and an open architecture to help you overcome complex compliance challenges. By doing so, we help you weave compliance into your financial services organization.
SIMPLIFY COMPLIANCE COMPLEXITY
MODERNIZE OPERATIONS & OVERSIGHT
AUTOMATE PROCESSES & ASSURANCE
Verint Financial Compliance is your one-stop shop to confidently navigate increased regulatory scrutiny, evolving technology, and ever-increasing compliance threats.
Turn regulatory compliance into a strategic advantage. With our suite of solutions, you can capture, aggregate and analyze data, monitor your communications infrastructure 24 x 7 to reduce operational risk, and enforce your compliance policies proactively. Use Verint to help your financial services organization reduce complexity while improving compliance across your critical communication channels.
Providing Advanced Capabilities for Financial Services & Trading
Capture all channels used by your workforce
- Skype for Business Recording – leverage a leading, certified compliance solution to record interactions via Microsoft Skype for Business
- Microsoft Teams Capture – close the collaboration compliance gaps by recording and archiving Teams calling and meetings
- Cisco Recording – capture a variety of Cisco UC endpoints and call scenarios with a proven, Cisco compatible compliance platform
- Trader Voice Recording – reliably record voice trading via dealerboard devices and software-based trader voice systems
- Mobile Recording – record mobile voice and SMS from multiple public cellular networks and mobile collaboration apps
- SIP Recording – record voice calls and media routed via Session Border Controllers (SBC) and other telephony endpoints that support SIP protocol
- Specialist UC & Collaboration Capture – record multi-channel interactions from messaging and content-sharing apps including voice, chat, video, screen activities, SMS, and content
- Avaya Recording – benefit from robust call recording and archiving for Avaya UC and telephony endpoints
Retain, manage, and make sense of vast volumes of recorded data
- Records Retention – leverage robust data management capabilities and apply sophisticated data retention and storage policy rules to meet record-keeping demands.
- Encryption & Data Security – digitally sign, encrypt, control access to and securely manage your recorded data throughout its entire lifecycle.
- Data Retrieval – extract data from multiple voice recording platforms for custodial audit or bulk legacy extraction.
- Speech Transcription & Data Analysis – leverage advanced speech-to-text, search and analytics capabilities to make sense of large datasets.
- Compliance Investigation – use intuitive workflows and rules-based automation to investigate and manage compliance cases effectively.
- Legal Hold – prevent unintended data deletion and preserve captured communication streams to meet legal obligations
- Dashboards & Compliance Reporting – benefit from real-time dashboards and data visualization to track trends, anomalies, actions for data-driven insights.
- Compliance Assessments – run project-based compliance assessments, monitor adherence and evaluate your team based on multiple indicators
Automatically monitor your infrastructure and regulate interactions
- Call Recording Assurance – leverage comprehensive call recording tracking, alerting, and policy matching to assure every call is properly recorded.
- Call & Voice Quality Testing – conduct automatic “walk-the-floor” audio quality testing and scoring across handsets, comms platforms, and recorders.
- Infrastructure Monitoring – apply automation to test, monitor and verify the state, health and performance of your entire communications and recording infrastructure.
- Ethical Wall – use rules-based technology to apply communication barriers, filter IM content, hide presence information and apply IM disclaimer notifications to avoid compliance breaches.